Discover low competition-high search volume golden nugget keywords for all your marketing campaigns.
START Your Research Below by Typing a Keyword into the Search Box
My Recommended Keyword Metrics
(1) Start Broad and Browse for Ideas – Start with Broad ideas at first.
Examples of Broad Search:
Usually very hard to rank for these types of keywords
(2) Narrow Your Search – The narrower the search the more targeted audience you address.
Examples of Targeted Audiences:
-German Shepherd Puppy Training vs Dog Training
-How To Loose Belly Fat at age 50 vs Weight Loss
-Online Dating For Single Dads With Kids vs Online Dating
(3) Makes Grammatical Sense – Make sure the keyword makes grammatical sense. Do not target it just because it has a high search volume.
(4) Related Keywords-Use Related keywords to find better variations of the main keyword
(5) Long Tail Keywords- Always use long tail keywords as they are usually less competitive
Examples of Long Tail Keywords;
Online Dating vs How to Master Online Dating at age 50
(6) Alphabet Soup Technique-Adds variants of that keyword from A all the way to Z.
(7) AVG(Average Monthly Search)- I recommend to target keywords that have at least 75 searches per month, as it tends to carry less competition.
(8) QSR( Quoted Search Results)- 30-50 sites competing( if a new site), 100-200 sites competing (if an established site with lots of related content on the keyword).